25 Thameside, Henley-on-Thames, RG9 2LJ
The opportunity to buy or let this commercial unit in Central Henley-on-Thames. The ground floor which was formally an Indian restaurant extends to approx. 2630 Sq.ft and has been stripped back to shell and core. On the first floor there is a one-bedroom flat which may be available by separate negotiation.
- A rare opportunity to buy or lease a riverside commercial unit suitable for a variety of uses.
- The property is located in an enviable position fronting the river on Thameside in the popular market town of Henley on Thames.
- Total Ground Floor Accommodation C.2,630 Sq.ft (GIA)
- Grade II listed
- Flexible Rear Outside Area Measuring c.555 Sq.ft
- Vaulted Hall
- Ideal for a range of Commercial Uses including company HQ, Gallery/Exhibition Space, Restaurant & Office.
- Elected for VAT.
- Parking available by separate negotiation
Asking Rent of £80,000/pa
Offers in Excess of £1,100,000 for the Freehold Interest