34 Crown Road, St Margarets, Twickenham, TW1 3EH
A vacant two storey building formally used as a restaurant located on the end of an attractive retail parade in the highly sought after suburb of St Margarets in Twickenham. The property offers considerable scope for redevelopment and conversion of the upper floors into a self contained residential apartment.
- Attractive and affluent London Suburb
- Great position 2 minute’s walk from St Margaret’s Station
- Existing Class E(b) use, with ancillary accommodation
- Vacant ground floor restaurant, kitchen and customer W/C’s
- Vacant first floor, with 3 separate rooms/bedrooms and bathroom
- Development potential
- Basement 2 bedroom flat sold-off on 999 year lease.